What is the Animation Short Animation Festival?
The Arlington Short Animation Film Festival began in 2013 and with a short hiatus, we’re back for year 4!
The Arlington Short Animation Film Festival celebrates short animations of any style, showcasing local animated work for all ages. All are welcome to submit! Send us your animations, from a few seconds to 10 minutes! We’re accepting all styles from stop motion, to hand drawn, GIFs and motion graphics.
I don’t know how to animate!
Want to learn how to animate? Contact us at email@example.com or call 781-777-1115 to schedule an animation workshop and learn how!
How do I submit my animation?
Submit videos to Arlington Community Media, Inc :
(1) At the following address:
Arlington Community Media, Inc.
Attn: Kevin Wetmore
85 Park Avenue, Arlington, MA 02476
(2) Send your video electronically (i.e. through Google Drive, DropBox, etc) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submissions are due WEDNESDAY, JUNE 12, 2019 by 5:00PM
- Digital HD .mov files are preferred, but most files other than .wmv will be considered.
- Please fill out the form below: