The Alliance for Community Media, Northeast Region, Video Contest Call for Entries form is now available on-line.
Be a winner! Enter your best videos in the ACM-NE Region’s 14th Annual Video Contest!
Prizes are awarded to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners in each category – plaques to 1st place winners, certificates to 2nd and 3rd place winners. Deadline is August 12, 2011. A list of winners will be posted in early October on the ACM-NE Region website.
A complete list of categories with descriptions and the contest rules are available with the online entry form.
- Program Categories – Professional or Non-Professional (as noted)
1. Arts and Theater (Including Comedy and Drama)
2. Children and Youth
3. Community Impact
4. Diversity Programming
5. Documentary Profile
6. Documentary Event
7. Instructional & Training
8. Issues and Political Process
9. Live Event or Programming
10. News and Magazine Format
11. Municipal/Government Programming (Professional only)
12. Music and Performance
13. PEG Promo/ PSA
14. Local Attractions
15. School/ Educational Program
16. Science, Health, and Spirituality
17. Student Programming (Non-Professional only)
18. Sports Programming
19. Profile Talk Show
20. General Talk Show
- Outstanding Achievement in Public, Educational or Government Access (Professional Only – and available to Access Centers only)
a. Budget under $100,000
b. Budget $100,000 – $250,000
c. Budget $250 – $500,000
d. Budget over $500,000
- Special Category – Mixed Non-Professional/Professional – videos to be distributed and used by Community Media Centers through ACM-NE Region Website (see contest description). NO FEE!
a. PEG Advocacy Video under 7 Minutes
b. PEG Advocacy Video 7 Minutes or Longer
Entry Fee (per entry unless otherwise noted)
$25 Alliance Member / $35 Non-Alliance Member
For questions please contact Nancy Richard by email!