Arlington mourns the death of Wai Cheong Lee, who died in a fire at the Brookside Condominium Complex on May 5. The housing complex is located in East Arlington on Arizona Terrace. Officials report that the fire was started by smoking materials, likely a cigarette that was improperly discarded in mulch near the complex. The fire quickly spread to the building destroying or damaging at least 36 units. APN visited the site, and met with neighbors and town officials about what is being done for those displaced.